Know Your Product.
- Arm the sales team with professional product price lists and variation price books.
- Deliver product range details, brochures, and inclusions lists.
- Provide Sales displayed options lists, upgrade/options lists, estate/developer requirements, promotions, and more.
Capture Leads, Make More Sales.
- Keep it simple with a no-nonsense leads and prospects capture and management system for the Sales team.
- Profile your potential customer and understand their situation, needs, and how you can assist them.
- Use contact relationship management tools such as comments, alerts, and follow-up to nurture your sale.
Automate Your Paperwork.
- Produce sales advice and other sales submission paperwork.
- Capture and manage customer documents and files.
- Electronically submit leads and paperwork to the office for fast sales approval.
To Quote or Not To Quote?
- Meet and exceed prospect expectations by offering fast and accurate price guidance at the point-of-sale.
- Quickly produce quotes, preliminary estimates, and variation requests to capture leads and set yourself apart from builders who'll "get back to you with a price".
- A full revision history of all quotes easily provides for multiple customer options and upgrades.
- Copy entire quote documents from other jobs to save time.
- Go straight to contract, or accelerate your tender process with much of the work done before the sale even reaches a sales estimator.
Land Packaging & Reservations
- Support the sale of land and house-and-land packages.
- Manage land/package reservations and never sell the same block twice.
- Centrally monitor leads and reservations against your land/package register.